Conditions of participation & implementation of online competitions
Participation in online competitions and their implementation is governed by the following provisions. Online competitions are those in which participation takes place exclusively via an online mechanism.
§ 1 Sweepstakes
(1) The competitions are organised by the operator of this website (more details in the imprint) (hereinafter referred to as the "organiser"). The competitions are in no way sponsored, supported or organised by the partners.
(2) Participation is free of charge, but requires the active participation of a subscription to the site https://onlyfans.com/absolut_lukasx (hereinafter referred to as "OnlyFans"). By participating in the competition and taking out a subscription on OnylFans, the participant agrees to these conditions of participation.
§ 2 Participation
(1) All persons with residence in Germany, Austria or Switzerland are eligible to participate, with the exception of the persons named in § 3. Persons who are at least 18 years old are eligible to participate.
(2) A person participates in the competition by having an active subscription to the site https://onlyfans.com/absolut_lukasx. Participation must take place within the period specified in the competition ( depending on the calendar month). The participant is responsible for the accuracy of his/her data, in particular his/her e-mail and himself/herself.
(3) In order to participate in the competition, it is absolutely necessary that all personal details are true. Failure to do so may result in exclusion pursuant to § 3(4).
(4) All participants agree that they may be named with a shortened name in the event of a win and, if applicable, may be published with their entry.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of the organiser and the cooperation partners as well as their next of kin in the first and second degree are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a breach of these conditions of participation, the organiser reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
(3) Persons who use unauthorised aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation will also be excluded. In such cases, prizes may also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed.
(4) Anyone who provides false personal details will be excluded from the competition.
(5) Each participant may only take part once in the same competition. In the event of multiple participation, the participant may be excluded from the competition.
(6) Participation via third parties, e.g. sweepstake agencies, is not possible.
§ 4 Execution and settlement
(1) The winners will be notified by the organiser by e-mail or direct message on a social medium. If the winner does not respond within two weeks with his or her payment method of choice, the claim to the prize shall lapse and a new winner shall be drawn by lot. The claim to the prize shall also be forfeited if the prize cannot be sent within six months of the first notification for reasons that lie in the person of the winner.
(2) Prizes in kind will be sent by the organiser or by a third party commissioned by the organiser by forwarding agent, parcel service or post to the postal address to be provided by the winner. Delivery will be free of charge within Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner.
(3) If the prize cannot be sent or can only be sent under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement. Likewise, the winner will receive a replacement of equal value if the original prize is no longer available in the version presented.
(4) The claim to the prize or prize replacement cannot be assigned.
(5) Complaints relating to the conduct of the prize draw must be addressed to the organiser in writing within 14 days of the reason becoming known, stating the prize draw. Complaints made by telephone or late complaints will not be processed.
§ 5 Premature termination of the competition
The organiser reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The organiser will make use of this option in particular if the proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. If such a termination is caused by the behaviour of a participant, the organiser may demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 Data protection
The Promoter offers you the opportunity to participate in competitions via its website. If you participate in one of the competitions, the data you enter when participating will be processed without your further consent, but of course exclusively for the purpose of carrying out and processing the respective competition.
As part of the processing of the competition, the organiser will pass on your data to the transport company commissioned with the delivery of the goods or to a third payment method, insofar as the transfer is necessary for the delivery of your prize. If your data is published in the event of a win, you will be informed of this as part of the declaration of consent.
The legal basis for passing on the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
In accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you can revoke your consent to the processing of data for participation in our competitions at any time with effect for the future. To do so, you only need to inform the organiser of your revocation.
§ 7 Liability
(1) The organiser is released from all obligations when the prize is handed over, unless an earlier point in time results from these regulations.
(2) The organiser shall only be liable for damage caused by the organiser or one of their vicarious agents intentionally or through gross negligence or through the negligent breach of obligations which are essential for achieving the purpose of the contract. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply to damage caused by injury to life, limb and/or health or to liability under the Product Liability Act.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively.
(3) Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.